FIX is a vitamin K dependent glycoprotein synthesized by the liver. FIX can be activated to FIX in FIXa by FXIa or by FVIIa in the presence of phospholipids and calcium. A person who is deficient in FIX has hemophilia B.
CRYOcheck™Factor Deficient Plasma consist of pools of citrated human normal plasmas which have been depleted into a coagulation factor by immunoadsorption, buffered with HEPES buffer, aliquoted and frozen rapidly.
- Certificate of analysis supplied with each batch.
- Expiration date of 3 years from the date of manufacture with storage between -40 °C and -80 °C.
- The other factors have been tested and the results are provided on the Certificate of Analysis that accompanies each lot number.
- Contains no inhibitor, suitable for research of inhibitors (Bethesda or Nijmegen)
- CE adaptation on many analyzers on the market
- Technical validation file
- Reserved lots
- Ready to use
- 25 cryotubes x 1 mL or 1.5 mL of frozen plasma