ADAMTS-13 antigen which is an enzyme responsible for the cleavage of von Willebrand factor under blood flow conditions.
A functional defect in the activity of this enzyme leads to the presence of high molecular weight isoforms of VWF, and thus leads to increased platelet aggregation mainly in areas of microvascularization.
This is the known major cause of Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP).
- Stability 2 months after opening.
- Reaction time 210 minutes.
- 6 calibrators from 0 to 1 IU / mL. (depending on the lots)
- 2 controls of 0.20 to 0.70 IU / mL. (depending on the lots)
- Specialized hemostasis
Since October 2015, the controls and calibrators in the kit have been calibrated against the 1st WHO international standard (NIBSC code 12/252) in IU / mL.
- Ref. 4-5450551: 6 breakable ELISA strips x 8 wells
- Ref. 4-5450501: 12 breakable ELISA strips x 8 wells
- 2 adhesives for ELISA plate
- 1 vial x wash buffer concentrate (80 mL)
- 1 vial x incubation buffer (90 mL)5 vials x lyophilized calibrators (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial x lyophilized low control plasma (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial x lyophilized top control plasma (0.5 mL)Ref. 4-5450551: 1 vial x activity substrate (3 mL)
- Ref. 4-5450501: 2 vials x activity substrate (3 mL)
- 1 vial x antibody conjugate concentrate (0.3 mL)1 vial x antigen substrate (6 mL)
- 1 vial x stable peroxide solution (0.7 mL)
- 1 vial x stop solution (6 mL)