These kits are manufactured in accordance with the 98/79 EC directive for in vitro diagnostic devices. Only CE marked products can be used for diagnostic applications in Europe.
These kits are intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
These kits are for research use only and are not intended to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Federal Drug Administration, FDA validates diagnostic kits for in vitro diagnostic use in the United States.
Biological risk products.
Storage between 2 and 8 ° C.
Reactive in liquid form.
Reactive in lyophilized form.
Reactive in frozen form.
Stability after opening at 2-8 ° C.
Products that can be refrozen.
Stability 12 months after refreezing at -20 ° C.
Plasma deficient for kininogen assay
Human plasma immuno-depleted in kininogen and buffered with HEPES at 20mM
Your opinion on this product ?
10 x 1.0 mL
The Safety Data Sheets and Notices are accessible to our registered customers.
High molecular weight kininogen is a glycoprotein which acts as a cofactor in the initiation of coagulation.
- Plasmas verified negative for all tests required by the FDA.
- Packaging in plastic cryotubes suitable for all STA-R type micro-cup supports.
- The frozen, immuno-depleted plasmas are certified to have less than 1% for the deficient factor considered, both for the antigenic assay and for functional hemostasis.
- No bovine additives.
- No reconstitution error.
- No deterioration of plasmas linked to freeze-drying.
- Ready to use after thawing (4 min at 37 °C).