These kits are manufactured in accordance with the 98/79 EC directive for in vitro diagnostic devices. Only CE marked products can be used for diagnostic applications in Europe.
These kits are intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
These kits are for research use only and are not intended to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Federal Drug Administration, FDA validates diagnostic kits for in vitro diagnostic use in the United States.
Biological risk products.
Storage between 2 and 8 ° C.
Reactive in liquid form.
Reactive in lyophilized form.
Reactive in frozen form.
Stability after opening at 2-8 ° C.
Products that can be refrozen.
Stability 12 months after refreezing at -20 ° C.
Level 1 pathological control plasma.
This routine quality control is titrated for routine hemostasis tests (QT, PT, aPTT, Fibrinogen).
Your opinion on this product ?
80 x 1.0 mL
The Safety Data Sheets and Notices are accessible to our registered customers.
- 1.5 ≤ INR ≤ 2 TCA ≈ 50 s
- 24 hour stability after thawing
- Flash freezing under nitrogen
- No bovine additives
- No reconstitution error
- The exact values are given with the certificate of analysis.
- Plasmas verified negative for all tests required by the FDA
- Expiration date of 2 years from the date of manufacture with storage between -40 °C and -80 °C
- Packaging in plastic cryotubes suitable for all STA-R type microgodets
- CRYOcheck™Abnormal 1 Control and CRYOcheck™Abnormal 2 Control are treated to contain a reduced level of coagulant factors II, VII, IX and X in order to be under the same conditions as plasmas from patients treated with VKA.
- These controls are primarily used to monitor routine testing for laboratory quality assurance programs.
- Ready to use after 4 min at 37 °C.
- Compact, color-coded boxes for easier identification in freezers.