These kits are manufactured in accordance with the 98/79 EC directive for in vitro diagnostic devices. Only CE marked products can be used for diagnostic applications in Europe.
These kits are intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
These kits are for research use only and are not intended to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Federal Drug Administration, FDA validates diagnostic kits for in vitro diagnostic use in the United States.
Biological risk products.
Storage between 2 and 8 ° C.
Reactive in liquid form.
Reactive in lyophilized form.
Reactive in frozen form.
Stability after opening at 2-8 ° C.
Products that can be refrozen.
Stability 12 months after refreezing at -20 ° C.
The CRYOcheck™ Chromogenic Factor IX is a chromogenic assay used for the quantitative colorimetric determination of Factor IX activity in citrated human plasma.
Your opinion on this product ?
The Safety Data Sheets and Notices are accessible to our registered customers.
FIX is a vitamin K dependent glycoprotein synthesized by the liver.
The FIX can be activated in FIX in FIXa by the FXIa or by FVIIa in the presence of phospholipids and calcium.
A person who is deficient in FIX has hemophilia B.
The CRYOcheck™ Chromogenic Factor IX is used to identify FIX deficiency and helps in the management of hemophilia B in people aged 2 years and older
- Intended to be used on automated coagulation analyzers (protocols available on request)
- Linearity: 0-200%
- Stable 24h on analyzers
- Reagents refreezable 30 days at -70° C
- Convenient frozen format - ready to use in minutes, with no risk of reconstitution error
- Thawed reagents stable for 48 hours in original vials when stored at 2-8°C
- Reagents can be re-frozen at -70°C for up to one month limiting reagent loss
- Excellent accuracy at low FIX activity
- 4 vials of reagent 1 (human FVIII, human FX, bovine FV) (0.75 mL)
- 4 vials of reagent 2 (human FXIa, human FII) (2.3 mL)
- 4 vials of reagent 3 (FXa substrate) (1.0 mL)
- 4 vials of Tris-BSA dilution buffer (10.0 mL)