TECHNOZYM® U-PA COMBI ACTIBIND® ELISA KIT
||Conditioning||Package size ||
|4-TC16010||kit||12 x 8 ||
An ELISA for the combined quantitative determination of concentration and activity of u-PA in human plasma.
u-PA Actibind® ELISA Kit is based on a catching antibody which does not interfere with the functional activity of u-PA. Following the binding of u-PA in the sample by the antibody, functional activity of bound u-PA is determined using Glu-Plasminogen and a low molecular weight plasmin substrate. After measuring the functional activity, this determination system is washed away and bound u-PA antigen is detected using a peroxidase-labeled monoclonal anti u-PA antibody which recognizes both free u-PA and u-PA inhibitor complexes.
- 1 vial of urokinase Calibrator
- 1 vial of polyclonal anti-u-PA antibody
- 1 bottle of Dilution buffer (20 mL)
- 1 vial of Conjugate (12 mL)
- 1 bottle of TMB (12 mL)
- 1 bottle of Stop Solution (15 mL)
- 1 bottle of Wash solution (20 mL)
- 1 bottle of detection Diluent (20 mL)
- 12 ELISA test strips (12 x 8 wells)