TECHNOZYM® T-PA EDTA ELISA
||Conditioning||Package size ||
|4-TC12007||kit||12 x 8 ||
A highly sensitive complete sandwich ELISA for the quantitative determination of tissue Plasminogen Activator (t-PA) in human plasma.
The TECHNOZYM® t-PA Antigen ELISA can be used to determine t-PA antigen levels in patients with thrombotic disorders (deep vein thrombosis, myocardial infarction, stroke), malignancies or septicaemia.
- 1 bottle of Wash buffer, concentrate (80 mL)
- 1 bottle of Incubation buffer (90 mL)
- 1 bottle of Sample Diluent (20 mL)
- 5 calibrators, lyophilized
- 1 vial of High control plasma, lyophilized
- 1 vial of low control plasma, lyophilized
- 1 vial of Conjugate (0.3 mL)
- 1 bottle TMB (12 mL)
- 1 bottle of Stop Solution (12 mL)
- 12 ELISA test strips (12 x 8 wells)
- 2 adhesive films
Tissue plasminogen activator (t-PA) and urokinase are the agents that convert plasminogen to the active plasmin, thus allowing fibrinolysis to occur. t-PA is released into the blood very slowly by the damaged endothelium of the blood vessels, such that, after several days (when the bleeding has stopped), the clot is broken down. This occurs because plasminogen became entrapped within the clot when it formed; as it is slowly activated, it breaks down the fibrin mesh.