TECHNOZYM® PROTEIN C ELISA KIT
||Conditioning||Package size ||
|4-TC12021||kit||12 x 8 ||
Protein C ELISA Kit for the determination of Protein C antigen plasma levels in patients with thrombotic tendencies.
Protein C is a vitamin K dependent serine protease which, when activated, inhibits coagulation by inactivating the clotting factors V/Va and VIII/VIIIa. Additionally, protein C has been shown to have profibrinolytic activity. Hereditary, heterozygous protein C deficiency has been found to be associated with an increased risk of venous thrombosis and hereditary, homozygous total protein C deficiency has been found in neonates with purpura fulminans. Reduced levels of protein C have been found in association with vitamin K deficiency and during coumarin therapy.
- 12 ELISA strips (12 x 8 wells)
- 1 bottle of Wash solution concentrate (80 mL)
- 1 bottle of incubation buffer (90 mL)
- 5 calibrators, lyophilized
- 1 vial of Low control plasma, lyophilized
- 1 vial of High control plasma, lyophilized
- 1 vial of Conjugate (0.3 mL)
- 1 vial of TMB (12 mL)
- 1 bottle of Stop Solution (12 mL)