TECHNOZYM® PAP COMPLEX ELISA KIT
||Conditioning||Package size ||
|4-TC12060||kit||12 x 8 ||
ELISA kit used for the determination of Plasmin-Alpha-2 Antiplasmin (PAP) Complex in plasma.
The TECHNOZYM® Plasmin-α-2-antiplasmin (PAP) complex ELISA can be used to detect elevated levels of this complex which may occur during thrombotic events, in cases of endogenous hyperfibrinolysis and during thrombolytic therapy.
- 2 bottles of Wash solution, concentrate (20 mL)
- 1 bottle of Diluent, concentrate (20 mL)
- 5 calibrators (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of Low control, lyophilized
- 1 vial of High control, lyophilized
- 1 vial of Conjugate (0.3 mL)
- 1 bottle of Stop Solution (12 mL)
- 12 ELISA test strips (12 x 8 wells)