TECHNOZYM® D-DIMER ELISA KIT
||Conditioning||Package size ||
|4-2599006||kit||12 x 8 ||
ELISA kit for determination of D-Dimer concentrations in plasma.
D-Dimer is generated as a specific soluble degradation product during fibrinolysis. Elevated DDimer levels are found in cases of disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC), deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) but other circumstances may also lead to high D-Dimer levels such as old age, pregnancy, cancer, liver disease and infection. The ELISA system has a higher sensitivity when compared with latex agglutination tests thus giving an improved aid in the diagnosis for the exclusion of venous thromboembolism (VTE).
- 1 bottle of Wash solution, concentrate (80 mL)
- 1 bottle of Incubation buffer (90 mL)
- 5 calibrator plasma, lyophilized
- 1 vial of Low control plasma, lyophilized
- 1 vial of High control plasma, lyophilized
- 1 vial of concentrated Conjugate (0.3 mL)
- 1 bottle of TMB (12 mL)
- 1 bottle of Stop solution (12 mL)
- 12 ELISA test strips (12 x 8 wells)