TECHNOZYM® ADAMTS-13 INH
||Conditioning||Package size ||
|4-5450401||kit||12 x 8 ||
|4-5450451||kit||6 x 8 ||
Chromogenic ELISA for determination of human autoantibodies (IgG) against ADAMTS-13 for the diagnosis of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP).
The TECHNOZYM® ADAMTS-13 INH ELISA is a test for detection of human autoantibodies (IgG) in serum or plasma against ADAMTS-13, the protease which is responsible for cleaving unusually large vWF (UlvWF).
- 1 bottle of Wash Solution (80 mL)
- 1 bottle of Incubation buffer (90 mL)
- 5 calibrators, lyophylized (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of positive control, lyophilized (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of negative control, lyophilized (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of Conjugate (0.3 mL)
- 1 bottle of TMB (12 mL)
- 1 bottle of Stop Soliution (12 mL)
- 12 ELISA test strips (12 x 8 wells)
- 2 adhesive films
Most of anti-ADAMTS-13 autoantibodies inhibit ADAMTS-13 activity and thus non-cleaved ULvWF accumulates in plasma. This is believed to be the major cause for thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP). TECHNOZYM® ADAMTS-13 INH test makes it possible to differentiate between congenital (gene polymorphisms) and acquired (autoantibodies) TTP when coupled to an activity assay and to control efficacy of plasma exchange therapy.