TECHNOZYM® ADAMTS-13 ANTIGEN ELISA
||Conditioning||Package size ||
|4-5450601||kit||12 x 8 ||
Chromogenic ELISA for the determination of ADAMTS13 antigen in plasma.
The TECHNOZYM® ADAMTS-13 Antigen ELISA is a chromogenic test for the determination of ADAMTS-13 antigen concentration in human plasma. ADAMTS-13 is the enzyme that cleaves vWF under laminar flow conditions.
- 1 bottle of Wash Solution, concentrate (80 mL)
- 1 bottle of Incubation buffer (90 mL)
- 5 calibrators, lyophilized (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of High control plasma, lyophilized (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of Low control plasma, lyophilized (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of Conjugate (0.3 mL)
- 1 bottle of TMB(12 mL)
- 1 bottle of Stop Solution (12 mL)
- 12 ELISA test strips (12 x 8 wells)
- 2 adhesive films
A functional defect of this enzyme leads to the presence of higher molecular weight forms of vWF and thus to increased platelet aggregation, mainly in the microvasculature. This is believed to be the major cause for thrombotic thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP).