||Conditioning||Package size ||
|4-5450501||kit||12 x 8 ||
|4-5450551||kit||6 x 8 ||
Fluorogenic ELISA for determination of ADAMTS-13 antigen/activity in plasma.
The TECHNOZYM® ADAMTS-13 ELISA is a test for the determination of ADAMTS-13 activity and antigen concentration in human plasma. This is believed to be the major cause for thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP).
- 1 bottle of Wash Solution Concentrate (100 mL)
- 1 bottle of Incubation buffer (100 mL)
- 5 calibrators, lyphilized (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of Low control plasma, lyophilized (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of High control plasma, lyophilized (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of Activity Substrate (3 mL)
- 1 vial of Conjugate (0.3 mL)
- 1 Vial of Antigen Substrate (6 mL)
- 1 vial of stable Peroxyde solution (0.7 mL)
- 1 bottle f Stop Solution (6 mL)
- 6/12 ELISA strips (12 x 8 wells)
- 2 adhesive films
ADAMTS-13 (a disintegrin-like and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin type 1 motif 13) is an enzyme (vWF-cleaving protease or vWF-CP) that specifically cleaves unusually large von Willebrand factor (vWF) multimers, which induce platelet thrombus formation under high shear stress. If the activity of ADAMTS13 is lowered for some reason, however, unusually large vWF multimers may accumulate within blood causing thrombosis due to platelet aggregation, which in turn may lead to TTP (thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura).