TECHNOTHROMBIN® TGA KIT
||Conditioning||Package size ||
|4-5006010||kit||3 x 16 ||
Assay system for determination of thrombin generation over time in platelet poor or platelet rich plasma (PPP or PRP).
TECHNOTHROMBIN® TGA is based on monitoring the fluorescence generated by the cleavage of a fluorogenic substrate by thrombin over time upon activation of the coagulation cascade by different concentrations of tissue factor and negatively charged phospholipids in plasma. From the changes in fluorescence over time, the concentration of thrombin (nM) in the sample can be calculated using the respective thrombin calibration curve. The increase in thrombin concentration with time then allows to calculate generation of thrombin in the sample and to plot such thrombin values over time for the whole coagulation process. This then results in the visualization of the different phases of clot formation.
- 3 vials of TGA fluorogenic substrate (1.5 mL)
- 1 vial of TGA buffer (3 mL)
- 1 vial of thrombin TGA calibrator (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of Reagent C Low (RC) (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of Reagent C High (RC) (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial of Reagent D (RD) (1.5 mL)
- 1 vial of High Control (CH) (1 mL)
- 1 vial of Low Control (CL) (1 mL)