GLU-PLASMINOGEN ELISA KIT
||Conditioning||Package size ||
|4-TC12040||kit||12 x 8 ||
A highly sensitive complete sandwich ELISA for the selective determination of Glu-Plasminogen in human plasma.
The Glu-plasminogen ELISA is useful for the determination of Gluplasminogen levels, particularly in patients with thromboembolic complications, those undergoing lytic therapy or in cases of hyperfibrinolysis. The TC Glu-plasminogen ELISA test is a solid phase enzyme immunoassay. The monoclonal antibodies employed in this test system recognize only uncleaved Glu-plasminogen. Thus, the results are not affected by the presence of plasmin-alpha-2-antiplasmin complexes or plasmin-modified Lys-plasminogen. The assay measures Glu-plasminogen in a range from 0.06-0.5 μg/mL. Normal plasma levels are 60-250 μg/mL. The inter- and intra-assay variations are less than 10 % and 0 %, respectively.
- 1 bottle of Wash solution, concentrate (80 mL)
- 1 bottle of Incubation buffer (90 mL)
- 1 plasma calibrator, lyophilized
- 1 vial of concentrated Conjugate (0.3 mL)
- 1 bottle of TMB (12 mL)
- 1 bottle of Stop solution (12 mL)
- 12 ELISA test strips (12 x 8 wells)
- 2 adhesive films