These kits are manufactured in accordance with the 98/79 EC directive for in vitro diagnostic devices. Only CE marked products can be used for diagnostic applications in Europe.
These kits are intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
These kits are for research use only and are not intended to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Federal Drug Administration, FDA validates diagnostic kits for in vitro diagnostic use in the United States.
Biological risk products.
Storage between 2 and 8 ° C.
Reactive in liquid form.
Reactive in lyophilized form.
Reactive in frozen form.
Stability after opening at 2-8 ° C.
Products that can be refrozen.
Stability 12 months after refreezing at -20 ° C.
Control plasma for the determination of von Willebrand factor.
Additional high and low controls for the ELISA TECHNOZYM® VWF: CBA kit.
5 x 0.5 mL
Price list, safety data sheets and notices are accessible to our registered customers.
VWF is a multimeric high molecular weight (HPM) glycoprotein involved in primary hemostasis. VWF protects FVIII from degradation and transports it to plasma, and mediates platelet activation by binding to their membrane receptors GPIb and GPIIb / IIIa.
A quantitative or qualitative defect of VWF causes hemorrhagic pathologies which can be acquired or hereditary.
VWF assay is needed to determine the type of disease.
The high molecular weight forms of VWF preferentially bind to collagen than the low molecular weight forms.
The binding capacity of VWF to collagen serves as a parameter to determine the adhesive properties of VWF thus reflecting its physiological properties.
A decrease in collagen binding can be due to :
- a decrease in the rate of VWF (type 1 and type 3)
- an absence of HPM multimer (type 2A and 2B) : a rare specific deficiency in collagen binding is classified as type 2M.
- Reflects the physiological activity of VWF in plasma and concentrates.
- Marker of response to DDAVP.
- Detects high concentrations of VWF from HPM in PTT (Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura).
- Detects low concentrations of low molecular weight VWF in TE (Essential Thrombocythemia).
- Sensitivity : 0 - 1.3 IU / mL
- Better reproducibility.
- Better sensitivity.
- Better correlation with the HPM forms of VWF.
- Better sensitivity in detecting low amounts of VWF in severe type 1 deficiency.