Lupus anticoagulants (LA) are heterogeneous autoantibodies of the IgG and IgM type directly directed against a variety of anionic phospholipids such as cardiolipin, phosphatidylserine or phosphatidylinositol or against proteins having the capacity to bind to phospholipids such as β2-glycoprotein I (β2-GPI).
The presence of LA is primarily detected using sensitive in vitro tests using phospholipids, such as TCA (Activated Partial Time) or dRVVT. They have the in vitro capacity to prolong phospholipid-dependent clotting times but are most often associated with thrombotic complications in vivo (venous or arterial thrombosis, thrombocytopenia and fetal losses) and do not predispose to a risk of bleeding. DRVVT is routinely used in screening for LA. It is considered specific and robust.ement utilisé dans le dépistage des LA. Il est considéré comme spécifique et robuste.
- Stability of 48 hours once the reagent is thawed and stored at 2-8 ° C in its original bottle
- Protocols are available on request
- Expiration date of 3 years from the date of manufacture with storage between -40 ° C and -80 ° C
- Thawed reagent can only be refrozen once
The CRYOcheck™LA Sure™ Kit is a test composed of Russel viper venom and phospholipids that directly activates FX in FXa and bypasses the intrinsic and extrinsic pathway at the FX level. For this reason, dRVV-based tests are not affected by low levels, deficiencies, or the presence of anti-factor antibodies for factors upstream of FX.
If a correction of the clotting time is observed with the LA Sure compared to the LA Check, the presence of LA is confirmed.
- Ready to use
- Stable Reserved lots
- CE adaptation on many analyzers on the market.
- Technical validation file.
- 25 cryotubes x 1 mL of frozen reagent