Factor XI (FXI) is a protein synthesized by the liver. It participates in the contact phase which initiates the intrinsic pathway of coagulation.
It is activated by FXIIa to factor FXIa which will itself activate FIX in the presence of calcium ions.
CRYOcheck™Factor Deficient Plasma consist of pools of citrated human normal plasmas which have been depleted into a coagulation factor by immunoadsorption, buffered with HEPES buffer, aliquoted and frozen rapidly.
- Certificate of analysis supplied with each batch.
- The other factors have been tested and the results are provided on the Certificate of Analysis that accompanies each lot number.
- Expiration date of 3 years from the date of manufacture with storage between -40 °C and -80 °C
- CE adaptation on many analyzers on the market
- Technical validation file
- Reserved lots
- Ready to use
- 25 cryotubes x 1 mL or 1.5 mL of frozen plasma