These kits are manufactured in accordance with the 98/79 EC directive for in vitro diagnostic devices. Only CE marked products can be used for diagnostic applications in Europe.
These kits are intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
These kits are for research use only and are not intended to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Federal Drug Administration, FDA validates diagnostic kits for in vitro diagnostic use in the United States.
Biological risk products.
Storage between 2 and 8 ° C.
Reactive in liquid form.
Reactive in lyophilized form.
Reactive in frozen form.
Stability after opening at 2-8 ° C.
Products that can be refrozen.
Stability 12 months after refreezing at -20 ° C.
ELISA kit for the antigenic assay of D-Dimers.
The Technozym® D-Dimer ELISA can be used to determine the concentration of D-Dimers in plasma.
Number of assays
12 x 8
Price list, safety data sheets and notices are accessible to our registered customers.
D-Dimers are soluble products resulting from fibrinolysis. Elevated levels of D-dimers are found in disseminated intravascular coagulation, acute venous thrombosis, and pulmonary embolism.
However, other circumstances can lead to elevated D-Dimer levels such as age, pregnancy, cancer, liver damage, and some cases of infection.
The ELISA assay has greater sensitivity when compared with turbidimetric aggregation assays with latex beads, thereby refining the diagnosis by excluding the risk of venous thromboembolism.
- Stability 6 months after opening.
- Reaction time 130 minutes.
- Standardized against the international standard.
- Dosage sensitivity ranging from 0 - 1 µg / mL
- 12 breakable strips of 8 wells coated with anti-D-Dimer monoclonal antibody
- 2 adhesives for ELISA plate
- 1 vial x anti-D-Dimer antibody coupled to peroxidase (POX) 0.3 mL
- 1 vial x 12 mL TMB chromogenic substrate
- 1 bottle x 12 mL stop solution
- 1 vial x washing buffer concentrate 80 mL
- 1 vial x incubation buffer 90 mL
- 5 vials x lyophilized calibrator plasma
- 1 vial x lyophilized low control plasma
- 1 vial x lyophilized high control plasma