These kits are manufactured in accordance with the 98/79 EC directive for in vitro diagnostic devices. Only CE marked products can be used for diagnostic applications in Europe.
These kits are intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
These kits are for research use only and are not intended to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Federal Drug Administration, FDA validates diagnostic kits for in vitro diagnostic use in the United States.
Biological risk products.
Storage between 2 and 8 ° C.
Reactive in liquid form.
Reactive in lyophilized form.
Reactive in frozen form.
Stability after opening at 2-8 ° C.
Products that can be refrozen.
Stability 12 months after refreezing at -20 ° C.
ELISA kit for the antigenic assay of Vitronectin.
The Technozym® Vitronectin ELISA kit allows the detection of vitronectin in plasma.
Number of assays
12 x 8
Price list, safety data sheets and notices are accessible to our registered customers.
Vitronectin (Vn) is an adhesive glycoprotein, synthesized by the liver, released in plasma and present in the extracellular matrix. Vn binds PAI-1.
This complex fully activates PAI-1, unlike PAI-1 in solution, where it does not appear to be stable and inactive.
Vn therefore seems to regulate the enzymatic specificity of PAI-1, by stabilizing it. Decreased Vn levels occur in DICs and liver disease (cirrhosis). Vn deposition is associated with atherosclerotic lesions.
The test is based on the quantification of vitronectin using 2 antibodies; the first monoclonal to bind Vn and the second polyclonal coupled to POX for detection. (Specialized hemostasis)
- Stability 3 months after opening.
- Reaction time 240 minutes.
- Dosage sensitivity ranging from 0 to 400% vitronectin.
- 12 breakable ELISA strips (12 x 8 wells)
- 2 adhesives for ELISA plate
- 1 vial x conjugated antibody-POX
- 1 vial x TMB chromogenic substrate (12 mL)
- 1 bottle x stop solution (15 mL)
- 1 vial x 2.5x concentrated dilution buffer (20 mL)
- 1 vial x POX dilution buffer (12 mL)
- 1 vial x 12.5x wash buffer concentrate (20 mL)
- 1 vial x lyophilized calibrator plasma