This protease has the role of regulating the size of abnormally large multimers of von Willebrand factor.
The presence of anti-ADAMTS-13 autoantibodies inhibits the cleavage activity of this enzyme, causing accumulation of high molecular weight VWF multimer in plasma.
These autoantibodies are considered to be the main cause of PTT (Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura). TECHNOZYM® ADAMTS-13 INH helps monitor the effectiveness of plasma exchange therapy, and differentiate the congenital and acquired form of the disease when combined with an ADAMTS-13 activity test.
- Stability 2 months after opening
- Reaction time 210 minutes
- 5 calibrators with a measurement range between 0 and 100 IU / mL (depending on the lots)
- 1 control around 10 to 50 IU / mL (depending on the lots)
- 1 control around 60 to 100 IU / mL (depending on the lots)
- Specialized hemostasis.
- 12 x 8-well breakable ELISA test strips
- 2 adhesives for ELISA plate
- 1 vial x wash buffer concentrate (80 mL)
- 1 vial x incubation buffer (90 mL)
- 5 vials x lyophilized calibrators (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial x lyophilized positive control plasma (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial x lyophilized negative control plasma (0.5 mL)
- 1 vial x conjugated antibody (0.3 mL)
- 1 vial x chromogenic substrate (12 mL)
- 1 vial x stop solution (12 mL)